Open Pen Magazine has but one big show a year. This is it. And it’s at the historic Cable Street Studios (more venue information here) On Sunday, February 8th, within the space of just a few hours, we’ve got:
• A short play by actress and director Harriet Green.
• Poetry from acclaimed novelist and poet Sophia Blackwell, Writer and Performer, of Limehouse Books
• Live readings of short stories from new and exciting writers.
• Literary Comedy in the form of the juvenile ‘Filthy Fiction’
• Beat Jazz, live piano and spoken word accompaniment
• Booze! Great range of drinks available from the bar – open till 11pm.
We’re even holding an open mic for flash/micro-fiction. If you’re a writer and interested in reading something as part of this, contact us at email@example.com
More details of the open mic here.
Tickets are £5 and available through the ticket link, or on the door.
Let us know you’re coming by joining the event on our Facebook event page.